Entra a far parte del team Waterjade!
Siamo sempre alla ricerca di persone motivate a lavorare in un ambiente dinamico, che utilizza le più avanzate tecnologie nell’ambito dei dati satellitari, Big Data e machine learning, per fornire ai nostri clienti soluzioni digitali per la previsione delle risorse idriche.
Di seguito proponiamo le posizioni aperte. Nel caso fossi interessato a lavorare con noi, manda il tuo curriculum all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org specificando il nome della posizione o, nel caso le posizioni non rispecchiassero le tue esperienze, scrivi semplicemente “autocandidatura”.
Di seguito le posizioni aperte.
Hydrologist – Modeller Programmer (rif. 2023_TEC03)
We are looking for a Hydrologst to support our technical team.
We are at an exciting business stage, and this is a central contributing role you will be expected to run hydrological simulations and to program new routines in Python to describe the various processes of the water cycle at catchment scale.
- Analysis of meteorological, hydrological and snow data;
- Data preparation and downscaling of numerical weather prediction;
- Setup, calibration and run of hydrological model using historical data, forecasts and projection;
- Support in the development of algorithms for the efficiency enhancement of the current modelling chain;
- Drafting of reports for the presentation of the hydrological analyses carried out.
Required key qualifications (must have)
- Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering Hydraulics or equivalent;
- Knowledge of GIS applications (e.g. Grass, Qgis, gdal);
- Knowledge of and interest in hydrology;
- Some experience in programming (eg. matlab, python, R or other scripting languages);
- Capability to analyse, manipulate and present data and model results;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian.
Complementary desirable qualifications (nice to have)
- Experience in object oriented python programming;
- Some experience in machine learning techniques;
- Passion for the internet, open-source, computing, devices. You’re keen to push the envelope, continuously improving your skills and projects that you work on.
More on qualifications
You are comfortable working independently, while functioning as part of a dynamic team that values collaboration, dialogue, development, learning, and growth. You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
We expect your willingness to keep learning and improving your programming skills.
You are a person open to developing new ideas and contributing expertise, who enjoys challenges, seeks knowledge, and is a team builder.
You can analyze product requirements, manage tasks and partner with your teammates to match the deadlines.
You are motivated, creative, and empowering.
What we offer
Trento is a great location for living and working. Surrounded by mountains, you can experience breathtaking landscapes and outdoor activities like skiing, mountaineering, climbing and windsurfing in the lakes. It is ideal for people seeking nature based lifestyle, sport and family friendliness.
We will give priority to candidates willing to relocate and work in presence.